Brady and I are both setting our goals for 2018! As my Brady turns 7 this year I want to make sure he stays energetic, active, and happy! About 90 days I switched Brady to Castor & Pollux ORGANIX pet food. The reasons why I was open to switching were simple:
1) All organic ingredients in ORGANIX are produced without chemical pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, artificial preservatives, added growth hormones or antibiotics.
2) ORGANIX is Americas #1 organic pet food and bears the USDA Organic logo as it’s made with 95 percent or more certified organic ingredients.
3) The food is cooked in an organically certified USDA kitchen!
As Brady has switched to ORGANIX, I have noticed so many positive changes, which has made me realize how important diet is to your dog’s everyday behavior. Some of the positive changes I have seen include:
- More energy: Brady overall wants to be more active. He joins me on more walks, loves to play with dogs, and is acting like a puppy again – it truly makes me smile.
- Better sleep patterns: Brady is getting such a great night sleep! He loves to cuddle up in bed and is so refreshed in the morning and ready for our morning walk!
- More affectionate: Brady seems so happy and has been giving extra kisses lately and I can’t say I mind!
- More consistent eating patterns: Before switching, it was hard to get Brady to eat all of his food. Now he eats the same amount everyday and finishes his bowl every time – it has made my life so much easier!
I am truly happy that going into the New Year Brady is going to be healthier than ever, happier than ever, and we are ready to take on our goals together! Xo Melis